I started racing in 2012 with FMSQ association. This is endurocross races of 2h per event of non stop racing mode. This train me and give me the chance to know my bike and myself better. I was practicing myself on the Mx track and found that I prefer to jump instead of doing wood trail. I push on this way and did in 2013 the QUADCROSS QUEBEC SERIE. I finish 5e overall in the championship. I learn how to adjust my kfx 450r and had some tips to get better. My racing style came better and I have started to do podium. In 2014, I was ready to attack the season with all my knowelge and my perseverance
. I did most of the podium and the first place at each event. I am proud to be a girl who is doing podium, mechanical et adjustment on her bike. This situation attract people for sure and give me a lot of visibility.
For 2015, I going to attempt to:
- Xtown Show 2015 at Mirabel (expecting the first place again next year)
- QUADCROSS QUEBEC championship in the women PRO Class (expecting to get top 3)
- 12H of Latuque
- ATVMX national championship in the united states (when my schedule is not occupied)
- I won the femme Debutante championship (total of 7 events) in the QUADCROSS QUEBEC SERIES with podiums each event and mostly first place.
- I won the Xotwn show at Mirabel (a Event that replace the Supercross of Montreal) A lot of spectator and visibility