My Name is Kade Wiseman and I've grown up around the northern beaches of Sydney, NSW, Australia AND I WANT TO MARKET YOUR PRODUCTS.
I was bought my first dirtbike, a PW80, when i was eight. I was bought a Yz85 when i was 14, claiming 3rd (2010) and 2nd (2011) place state championship results on that machine.
I was introduced to motocross at 15 in late 2011. I raced in Junior Lites for my 2012 season mostly racing at MDMCS (largest club in Australia), having a best result of 4th all year in my first year of motocross racing.
I upgraded to a 2013 ktm 250sx-f in late september 2012 and rode the final motocross rounds having a best result of 3rd.
2013 is my 2nd year of Motocross Racing. I am now im the SENIOR category and out of Junior racing. At the moment I am leading the 2013 Oakdale Pointscore in the Under 19's Lites. I also race occasionally at Macarthur DMCS, having a 4th place finish last pointscore in a field of 37 in 250C class
- Hold the Oakdale Poinscore Championship and finish 1st overall in U19's Lites
- Retain top 5 finishes in C grade Lites at MDMCS (largest club in Australia)
- Continue to take the holeshot awards and improve my defensive riding after taking it
- Prove I can ride A&B Lites
- Extend fitness program to all days of week
- Find my first sponsors
- Claim the U19's championship again at Oakdale
- Retain top 3 finishes in C grade Lites at MDMCS
- Extend into A&B Lites
- Hold top 10 finishes in A&B Lites
- Visit and Race in United States of America after finishing Higher School Education
2010 & 2011
- 2010: 3rd place in NSW state Minikhana Championships
- 2011: 1st Place in NSW State Minikhana Series. 2nd place in NSW state Minikhana Championship
- First Year of Motocross Racing
- Finished 5th overall at MDMCS in Junior Lites
- Competed in East Coast MX series with best finish of 10th
- Now in Senior racing class
- Leading Oakdale U19's Motocross Championship
- Rode in A&B Lites with best place of 7th
- Raced in C grade Lites at MDMCS with best place of 4th