- 7yrs old- Started riding dirt on a 1987 Honda Z-50
- 10yrs old- I graduated to my first manual dirt bike. A 1990 Honda XR 80R.
- 13yrs old- First two-stroke dirt bike. A 1987 Suzuki RM 80.
- 17yrs old- My first full size bike. A 1990 YZ125.
- First road bike 2001 Suzuki GSXR 600
- I rode some dirt sporadically on my YZ125, an XR 250 but mainly focused on road bikes.
- 2006 I started participating in track days on my 2006 GSXR 1000
- 2007 I became a control rider at trackday events for Tony's Track Days
- 2008 I became an Instructor for Tony's Track Days
- 2009 I started road racing in the Loudon Road Race Series (LRRS). I would win my Rookie race and collect some podium finishes and even my first win in the 2009 season.
- 2010 I raced LRRS series and continued instructing for Tony's Track Days until 2016 when I moved from the New England area to Florida.
- 2022 I bought a dirt bike after a 7 year hiatus.
- Currently starting racing the Florida Trail Riders series in FL participating in Hare Scramble and Enduro events across the state of FL.
- Progress from B class to the A class.
- First Enduro Win at the Saint Mary Shoals Enduro in the 2023 FTR series.
- First Podium earning a 2nd place finish at the Coyote's Revenge Hare Scramble in Brooksville FL in the FTR series.