I grew up around motorcycles, and always desired to ride because I used to watch my father and my uncle ride and race. At four years old I began riding on my own. I did not start racing until I was 14 years old. In the 2012-2013 season finished 3rd in Heavy A in the MSXC series, and 9th overall. I fell short of my goal this past year due to a back injury I sustained at the beginning of the 2015 season. This injury put me on the sidelines for quite a while, but with the help of my doctors and physical therapists I am now 100% and ready to hit the ground running. I currently work as operations manager at Turner Seed Inc.
While doing my best to represent your organization in the most positive manner my goals for the upcoming season will be to finish in the top 5 in Open A of the GNCC series and stay healthy. Also, I plan on competing in other series such as MSXC, OMA Nationals, SORCS, NEPG, IXCR, MWXC, as well as MAXC and look to have some success there.
1. 2014 Perry Mountain 24-Hour Challenge: 2nd in Open Expert and 5th Overall
2. 2012-2013 Mid-South Cross Country series: 3rd in Heavy A and 9th Overall
3. 2012 Perry Mountain 24-Hour Challenge: 1st in 250 Expert and 4th Overall
4. 2011-2012 Mid-South Cross Country series: 2nd in Light A and 34th Overall
5. 2010-2011 Mid-South Cross Country series: 3rd in Light A
6. 2007-2008 Mid-South Cross Country series: 3rd in Open B
7. 2005-2006 Mid-South Cross Country series: 3rd in 200 C