Full-time Project Manager in the automation industry. Proud husband and father of 4 amazing daughters. Weekend trips to the track or hills have become a family event and will hopefully pass along my passion for life on 2 wheels to the next generation. Started racing in Baja back in 2006 and now trying my hand at GP's centered in So Cal.
- Have as much fun as possible
- Consistent top 5 finished in the 30+ (vet) class
- 2 track days per week
- Compete in at least 1 District 37 Desert race in 2020.
- 2nd Place OPEN Too Much Fun Promotions
- 1st Place OPEN Too Much Fun Promotions
- 2nd Place Expert CUR GP
- 2nd Place PRO Rancho Cordero GP
- 6hr of Glen Helen Finisher