Motocross, District 17, 50 jr (4-6), 50 (4-8)
I started riding at 2 1/2 when I got a KDX 50 with training wheels from my grandpa. I started racing when I was 5 on my Kawasaki. I placed third my first race. I got a Cobra CX 50 Jr. and oil injected Cobra 50 for my 6th birthday. This is my first full season racing and I race at as many new places, and as much as I can. My grandpa just got me a KX 65 and I have learned to shift, and I am training on it for next year. I can not wait to get on a King Cobra after the 2012 season is over. I love to ride and have fun with my friends at the track.
I work hard on and off the track. Last year I received the homework party award for completing all of my homework on time. I also received the good behavior award for always being polite, always demonstrating respect, being cooperative, and for setting a good example for others. I also participate in the book it reading program.
In the future, I would like to be a pro Motocrosser. If that career does not work out for me, I want to build houses like my grandpa, be a fire man, or run my family's pizzeria (Stuffed Aria Pizza)!
1. Place in the top 3 in 50cc Sr. class in my district (7-8)
2. Place in the top 5 in the 65cc Jr. class in my district (7-9)
3. Qualify for Loretta Lynn’s again.
4. Race at Red Bud in Michigan.
5. Race at the Branson, MO National.
6. Race at as many new tracks as I can.
7. Race at the Mini O’s in Florida
1. I placed 3rd my first race.
2. I am currently in 1st place in points in district 17 in 50 Jr. 4-6 and 50cc 4-8.
3. Placed 1st at Loretta Lynn area qualifier in 50cc Stock Limited 2012.
4. Placed 2nd at Loretta Lynn area qualifier in 50cc AMA Stock 1 2012.
5. Placed 6th at Loretta Lynn regional qualifier in at Spring Creek in Minnesota 2012.
6. Placed 11th overall at Loretta Lynn’s youth amateur national 2012 in 50cc Stock Limited 2012, my first year racing.