How to get rid of dust mites small villain
How to get rid of dust mites small villain Because dust mites are so small that they can't be seen with the naked eye. So many people are not worried about dust mites much. But let's be honest, these little mites make it very easy for big people like us to get sick. Until it is considered one of the most common and very common allergens. So today, Piggy.com will take everyone to get to know the origin of "dust mites", not just that. But there are also ways to clean the house and household items. To eliminate and prevent dust mites as well.
1. Always wash the bedding.
Washing the clothes probably won't kill the dust mites at all. But it also helps to remove these tiny mites from the fibers. It also removes up to 98% of dust mite excrement, so the most popular way to get rid of dust mites is to wash them often.
– Bedsheets, blankets: bed linens should be washed in hot water at 60 degrees Celsius for 15-30 minutes every 2 weeks. For people with allergies or asthma. Bedding should be washed in hot water at 60°C at least once a week. But if washing with cold water After washing, clothes should be tumble dried at 60°C for at least 10 minutes to help effectively remove dust mite allergens.
– Pillowcase: The cleaning method is similar to that of sheets and blankets: people should wash their pillowcases in hot water at 60°C for 15-30 minutes every 2 weeks, but for people with allergies or asthma. It's best to change the pillowcase every other day. because it is directly in contact with the face
– Mattresses, pillows and mattresses: Mattresses, pillows and mattresses are another good source of dust mites. difficult to clean because it can not be removed and washed like a cover therefore had to switch to a dust mites removal machine or vacuum cleaner with dust mites removal properties to suck out the small mites and bacteria instead
– Towel : When finished using the towel, you must always hang it to dry. And most importantly, it should be washed after 2-3 times of use as well to help eliminate and prevent dust mites effectively.
– Dolls : Children's dolls are easy to accumulate dust mites as well. Therefore, parents should choose one that is washable, easy to wash, and cleans regularly. Along with being in the sun to dry regularly. To help reduce and kill dust mites that accumulate.
– Bedspreads: for bedspreads or mattress covers. Should be used as dust mites fabric. because it is specially woven Thus reducing the risk. But don't do it too often. otherwise the fibers will be loose. The best way is to wash it on a monthly basis.
– Carpet: People with allergies and asthma should avoid using carpets. However, if absolutely necessary, บ้านคอนโด reduce the risk by sprinkling acaricide, leave it overnight and vacuum it out. Be careful and do this regularly. or otherwise Sent to wash with high heat steam by experts.
2. Sun exposure to prevent dust mites
In addition to washing Sun exposure can also get rid of dust mites. but only to a small extent or in part because when the sun Dust mites will migrate to the less hot side. This keeps it from dying out completely. However, sun exposure can reduce the humidity that dust mites like. If the eyes last for about 5 hours or more It will help reduce the amount and prevent dust mites.
3. Vacuuming, reducing carcasses or droppings.
Even a dust mite remover can suck out some dust. but only partially Because dust mites have up to 8 strong legs, they adhere well and are difficult to come off. Most that can be sucked out are the remains or droppings of dust mites. But you must choose a good dust mite eliminator. There are garbage bags that are quite thick. Including a HEPA Filter to prevent slipping and dispersion. not only that But it should be used in conjunction with other methods for best performance.
4. Wiping is
another easy and good way to get rid of dust mites. Regularly bring a damp cloth to wipe the corners or objects such as tables, cabinets, picture frames and fake flowers.
5. Insecticide spraying
Dust mites are like insects. so mosquito spray Insecticide sprays or mothballs can effectively kill and eliminate dust mites. But most people don't like it that much. Because dust mites tend to stick to the bed. If injected, it may be dangerous to people.