Not a member yet? Signup, It's Free

Personal History


You may apply on the internet for a single-entry visa on the site of the Russian ministry for foreign affairs. If you're not staying at a hotel, you'll need to have your visa registered if you're staying for at least a week. It isn't necessary to to submit specific travel dates or vehicle info neither.