I was born in NC in the 80's where my first bike was a neighborhood hand-me-down 1982 Honda 50. I graduated to an XR 100 and the got into racing on a CR 80 Expert. It was always a hobby as soccer was my main focus through college. When I turned 16 I got into cars and mountain bikes and was away from moto for a while. I graduated from the College of Charleston in 2004 and am currently a Medical Sales Professional (with a moto problem)! I returned to riding in 2008 on board a KTM 250F. I have been passionately going strong ever since. I started racing again in late '08 and cant get enough. I have found a new way to release my competive side on the track. My wife is very kind when it comes to riding and is fully supportive. As I have built my skill and confidence up I have incresed my knowledge of all things moto. Whenver I go to purchase a new piece of gear or equipment I always research and read as much as I can find and I enjoy sharing what I find with others.
I hope to continue riding for as long as possible and becoming more and more involved with moto and racing in general.
My goals for this year include:
-qualifying for the Southeast Regional Championship in the Vet 30+ B/C class.
- consistently finish in the top 5 in the Vet 30+ B/C class in all races that I enter
- race pre-selected rounds of the Thor Mega Series, including the Suzuki Top Gun Shootout
- race in pre-selected Florida races including RC Supercross
- continue to improve my riding skill and technique
My cometitive highlights include:
- 5th place at the 2012 RC Amatuer Supercross in Daytona in the Vet 30 + class
-1st place in the 2011 Suzuki Top Gun Shoot Out at Muddy Creek Raceway in the Unlimited C class
- 2nd place overall in the series in the D class in 2009 Carolina Gold Cup (first full year racing)
- Several top 3 finishes in the Thor Mega Series races at Muddy Creek Raceway