I was born in Mexico City but have lived in TX since I was six years old. Motocross has always been a part of my life due to it being my father's profession in Mexico. Motocross influences my life everyday and even played a vital role when choosing my career to study in college: orthopedic surgery. I hope to one day be able to give back to the sport through medicine.
This year's riding goal is all based around the Women's Latin-American Championship. This event is done by the FIM-LA and allows each Latin American country to take their top 5 riders, while the hosts country is allowed to have 10. The race is televised all through Latin-America. This year, it will be hosted in Michoacan, Mexico on August 16-17. The date will serve for both the Women's Latino as well as the supermini class. This whole summer will be spent training in the USA as well as racing in Mexico's Nationals and qualifiers.
- 2008 Mexico's National Champion (Women's Class)
- 2009 Mexico's National Champion (Women's Class)
- South TX MX Series Champion (Women's Class)
- 9th Women's World Cup at Freestone (Schoolgirl)
- 2012 Gold Medal Winner at Mexico's Olympics of Motocross (Women's)
- 2012 6th place Latin American Championship (Women's)