If these Sikk Shades could talk, they would no doubt tell you about their humble beginnings, starting out on the doorstep of one of Italy’s oldest eyewear manufacturers.
They’d drop the names of the many pro surfers, snowboarders, skateboarders, motocross riders, and Olympic hopefuls who tested them in EXTREME sporting situations, each time getting closer and closer to perfecting the frame design, balance, and extreme clarity of the lenses.
These shades would speak of overheard conversations between mountain bikers who finally experienced shades that won’t budge while riding through rough terrain, even while sweating, and stay glued in place thanks to the unique non-slip nose cradle.
They’d tell you about the Flash Electric™ Lens Technology that blocks glare and outperforms polarized lenses by letting in more of the "good" long wave blue light that is scientifically proven to be beneficial, while blocking out more of the "bad" short wave blue light that can damage the eyes.
Finally, they would describe the Perfect Weight and Balance they receive using Cutting Edge Digital Technology that dramatically reduce pressure points and fatigue, so you forget you’re even wearing shades.
Ahhh yes, these extreme shades could tell you a good story or two, but, I think they’d be most proud of the fact that every outdoor enthusiast who puts them to use is SHOCKED at the difference they make.
However, if you’re someone who thinks that quality shades should cost you $250 or more, you probably wouldn’t be interested if I told you Sikk Shades are less than half that price.
In any case, if you love the experience and adrenaline rush that comes from being in the outdoors, biking, skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, etc. and you want a set of tested and proven shades that won’t interfere with your activities, check out Sikk Shades.
If you’re tired of expensive shades that aren’t built for the active individual, check out the line. Believe me, you’ll never waste your money on other active wear sunglasses again.
RACER SUPPORT: Sponsorship Agreement
The purpose of this document is to set forth in writing the terms and conditions of the agreement reached between (Sikk Shades), (hereinafter referred to as "SPONSOR") and [[Racers Name:]] (hereinafter referred to as “RACER”).
By you responding to this offer, you have accepted the sponsorship terms and conditions and your agreement is complete and active.
Your sponsorship requirements are as follows.
1. Agreement Period. This Agreement shall commence on the date of signing and end on September 30, 2016.
2. Definition of Certain Terms. The following terms have the following meanings when used herein:
(a). "Endorsed Product" shall mean products and services designed and sold by SPONSOR; specifically sunglasses and goggles.
3. Contract Territory. Worldwide.
4. Exclusivity. RACER agrees that he shall not endorse any competing products other than Endorsed Product during the Agreement Period.
5. Use and Endorsement of Endorsed Product. RACER agrees that s/he shall use exclusively Endorsed Product in training for and competing in motorcycle events during the Agreement Period. SPONSOR shall provide RACER with the sponsorship offering as outlined above for personal use in competition, training and recreation during the Agreement Period. During the Agreement Period, RACER shall promote and recommend Endorsed Product exclusively to other RACER’s and to the public.
SPONSOR must appear on all of RACER’S sponsor lists, as well as appearing in all text pertaining to your name.
RACER agrees that Endorsed Product shall feature three (3) Sponsor logos RACER of sizes and positions determined by SPONSOR. RACER further agrees that Endorsed Product may not modified or otherwise decorated.
a) Indemnification by RACER. RACER shall hold SPONSOR harmless from any liability or expense (including legal fees and costs) arising from any injury to or damage to RACER or any RACERs and from any injury caused to others by them, during competition or training. This shall include, without limitation, any liability or expense arising based upon SPONSOR'S alleged negligence or strict product liability, except when resulting from the willful misconduct of SPONSOR.
b) Indemnification by SPONSOR. SPONSOR shall hold RACER harmless from any liability or expense (including legal fees and costs) made by third parties against RACER with respect to claims arising from the manufacture, sale and/or use of SPONSOR products, except when resulting from the willful misconduct of RACER.
7. Employer/Employee Relationship. SPONSOR agrees that RACER’S relationship with SPONSOR shall be that of an independent contractor and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as establishing an employer/employee relationship between SPONSOR and RACER or any RACER.
8. Confidentiality. All parties, including but not limited to RACER and SPONSOR, agree to keep all terms of this agreement strictly confidential.
9. SPONSOR has the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason with or without cause, including unsportsmanlike conduct or a breach of any term of this Agreement.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between SPONSOR, and aforementioned RACER. Upon its execution, this Agreement cannot be altered or modified except by an agreement in writing signed by both parties, and shall supersede all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements, whether oral or written, and such prior agreements shall thereupon be null and void and without further legal effect.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED:
Sponsor: Sikk Shades by Eddie Bauer Jr.
By: Eddie Bauer Jr.